Made by: Owens Leatherworks in Birmingham, AL
The Randolph Roper is a traditional roper/rodeo wallet that is made with full grain vegetable tanned leather. There are a total of 8 card pockets that can fit multiple cards. There are 2 long pockets that will fit cash.
Here is some additional information:
- 100% handmade in the USA
- Guaranteed to last a lifetime
- All edges are finished and polished
- Medium to firm temper leather
- Made with full grain vegetable tanned leather sourced from American tanneries: Horween and Wickett & Craig
- Develops a nice patina over time with use
- Great for gifts and personal use
Dimensions: 6.75" x 3.5" (closed)
Sewn with heavy duty bonded nylon thread. This thread is very strong and will easily last the life of the wallet.
This wallet is backed by a lifetime stitching warranty. If there is ever a problem with the stitching, I will repair it.
Wallets will be stitched with matching colored thread.
Because all leather hides are different, not all products will look the same; each item will be unique in its own way. Please also note that the pockets will take time to fully break in, just like a fresh pair of boots!